Tuesday, February 12, 2008

me, myself, and I

Hello my name is Christian. I have nothing to say but this I am not a self centered person because of my title. I am a fa t fourteen year old boy that lives in Zamboanga it is in Philipines. I like stuff like friends school and computer games. Things I hate are stuff especially people who are greedy. I'm guessing the person who is reading this is a person who is very bored or any other kinds of persons there is. Hello again and welcome to my blog.

heres a peom to me

why am i me?
shouldnt i be someone else
is it good being me
or should it be ringing any bells.
this i ask to you.
why are you you to
shouldnt you be me
sorry if you are a she.
i like being me.
i also like being myself.
maybe i can concentrate on me
i am glad i am not the

No comments: